Ample Bass P Lite II (ABPL) is a free lite version of ABP, recorded on a Fender Precision Bass
The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitarass tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.
- DFD (Direct from disk).
- Rich Fingering Noise - more vivid and realistic.
- Each Cycle & Rhombic Sampling structure - Separate sample cycle for each note and velocity layer to improve sample utilization.
- New technology: Auto Buzz system.
- CPC (Customized Parameters Control), any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
- Poly Legato.
- Slide Smoother.
- Open String First Function.
- Manual vibrato wheel designed specifically for string instruments.
- Capo - Transpose without need to modify midi.
The Tab Player supports all the fingering, looping, chords, articulations and other markers in the loaded tablature. Supported articulations include: Strum, Natural Harmonic, Artificial Harmonic, Hammer On/Pull Off, Trill, Bend, Tremolo Bar, Legato Slide, Slide In, Slide Out, Vibrato, Tremolo Picking, Palm Mute, Slapping, Popping, Tapping, Let Ring, Staccato, Dead Note, Grace Note, Ghost Note, Accentuated Note, Fade In, etc.
As a built-in function, the Tab Player works seamlessly with the Ample Sound instrument engine, which has extremely customized guitar playing logic so as to model a real world guitar being played. The Tab Player can even judge on its own to automatically add some refining articulations when it thinks it is appropriate, such as slapping on strings or body, or other realistic and indispensable noises.