Ace is a faithful digital emulation of a legendary 1950s, American, all tube, tweed, 5W amp
. We have added to the model two of the most common amplifier mods: adjustment of the amount of feedback and addition of grid stopper resistors, both of which can be turned off for the original amp sound.
Simple controls and a conservative CPU usage make ACE easy to use in live settings as well as for re-amping.
- Accurate modeling of the whole circuit to capture dynamic interactions between amp stages.
- Authentic 12AX7 and 6V6GT vacuum tube models.
- Models of the two most common amp mods.
- Adjustable strength of the input signal with up to 12 dB boost.
- Cabinet simulation that can be switched on or off.
- Selectable 2x, 4x, or 8x oversampling.