If you need an electric piano
but are looking for something more than the usual Rhodes or Whurlitzer clone, then Clavia Lab is the instrument for you.This is a hybrid analog/physical model using experimental techniques to create the complex changing harmonic content of an electric piano.
- source, amplifier and modulation sections give you plenty of control over tone and play dynamics
- precise control over all parameters - knobs have around 120 steps
- VU meter indicates when tone is likely to distort (distortion is actually very pleasant in most cases)
- 8 presets plus room for 8 more
- lots of potential for experimentation