EchoLive features a tap tempo function
which makes it easy to create echoes that fit the timing of a live band.
- the delay time can be defined by tapping the tempo with the mouse or on a midi keyboard
- alternatively the delaytime can also be set manually or synchronized with the host application
- tape model including tape saturation, tape hiss, wow & flutter, low and high pass filtering, smooth parameter for continuous delay time changes like on a real tape delay
- stereo-control: ping pong delay, time symmetry, stereo width
- all parameters are controllable by midi controllers