JCM800 Hot Preamp is an emulation of a preamplifier stage of one of the famous Marshall tube head
for guitar. Made several modifications to the original JCM800 preamp circuit to improve its sound. Every single component on the signal path of the real analog circuit has been took into account and modeled in the best possible way to match the original sound, keeping an eye to CPU performances and real-time playability at the same time. JCM800 Hot Preamp is meant to be used as a guitar preamplifier for live playing and jamming, tracking or mixing.
- Dynamic ECC83 / 12AX7 triode analog modeling.
- Two different Dynamic ECC83 / 12AX7 triode models.
- Tonestack full coupled with the gain stage.
- Mono / Stereo processing support.
- Selectable oversampling rate (up to 16x).
- Global input / output level controls.
- Double precision (64 bit) floating point mathematical model.
- Fully automatable controls.