The M/S controller gives you easy control of Mid (phantom center) or sides
content. An intuitive GUI provides you only what you need - clear easy knobs and value readings, with precision level bars for each channel (L/R and M/S). Based on floating point calculation, the M/S controller is an accurate and true to the original material. Expect zero artifacts.
The M/S controller becomes very handy in these scenarios:
Use the M/S controller for a full separation of Mid over side and export each track for advanced processing:
- Punchier kick/drum response for dance clubs effects.
- Bring out the lead vocal and instrument for DJ/PA venues.
- Karaoke like effects - in which the leading vocals are attenuated to zero.
- Set as a send FX (not insert) in series to a reverb unit and attenuate Mid (or enhance sides) - for receiving a spacious, lustful reverb effect, which is still vivid and clear.
- EQ: Roll off the low-end content of sides to provide a tight, powerful mix.
- Provide different compression or EQ setting to 'Sides', prior to sending the signal to a reverb unit, for a clear and clean result.
- Provide any different process for lead vocals and background.