MBX3 is a monophonic bass synthesizer
, inspired by the legendary analog monophonic MAM MB33 mkII bass synthesizer. With the very similar layout as the original, the MBX3 has one oscillator with sawtooth or pulse waveform and a sub oscillator with sine waveform, followed by an analog-modelled 24db lowpass filter with modified resonance reaction and passive-controlled overdrive circuit inside the filter. Like the original the MBX3 has a distortion fx unit on the signal output for more aggressive sound shaping. All the features united with 2x oversampling and low cpu demand.
- Monophonic bass synthesizer.
- 1 Oscillator with 2 Waveforms (Sawtooth & Pulse).
- 1 Sub-oscillator.
- Analog modelled 4-Pole lowpass filter.
- Modified resonance reaction.
- Pass-controlled overdrive circuit in the filter.
- PWM and filter modulation.
- VCA with glide control.
- Distortion fx unit.
- 2x oversampling.
- 10 factory presets.