Maxwell Smart is a transparent true peak limiter / loudness maximizer
with look-ahead. It's designed to boost the overall loudness while maintaining transients without audible distortion. Maxwell Smart also has CPU-friendly 4x ISP (inter-sample peak) detection which is compliant with the latest ITU, EBU and ATSC recommendations.
- Transparent true peak limiter / loudness maximizer with look-ahead.
- Built-in ISP detection equivalent to 4x oversampling (without any of the artifacts or heavy CPU load).
- Compliant with the latest ITU, EBU and ATSC recommendations for true peak detection.
- Adjustable threshold and ceiling (-24dB ... 0dB).
- 3 modes to control the sound: smooth, normal and loud.
- Compensated latency of 4ms.
- Support for all sample rates above 11.025kHz.
- Ideal for mastering, or as a drum bus limiter for example.