Mono/Fury is a software synthesizer
plug-in for emulating the classic Korg Mono/Poly analog synthesizer of the early 1980s.
It is written in native C++ code for high performance even on "lighter" systems.
- Close emulation of behavior and all controls
- Monophonic/quadrophonic keyboard action
- Four band-limited oscillators
- Four-pole lowpass filter with self-oscillation
- "Effects" section including Cross modulation and hard sync
- Arpeggiator with sync-to-host option
- Additional tweak section