Mono/Fury is a software synthesizer
plug-in for emulating the classic Korg Mono/Poly analog synthesizer of the early 1980s.
It is written in native C++ code for high performance even on "lighter" systems.
- Close emulation of behavior and all controls.
- Monophonic/quadrophonic keyboard action.
- Four band-limited oscillators.
- Four-pole lowpass filter with self-oscillation.
- "Effects" section including Cross modulation and hard sync.
- Arpeggiator with sync-to-host option.
- Additional tweak section.