The Nabla simulates the KORG Delta String DL-50
strings synthesizer from 1979. Paraphonic synthesizer and strings sections: up to 64 voices polyphony.
- 4 band-limited frequency divider-driven signal generators.
- Additional noise generator.
- 4-pole zero-delay feedback bandpass/lowpass filter.
Tweaks (not to be found in the original Delta):
- 2 band-limited frequency divider-driven signal generators.
- 2-band equalizer. Ensemble effect.
- Flexible pitch/filter modulation by LFO or noise.
Double precision audio processing.
- "GOD Mode" to provide true polyphony.
- Panning for Synthesizer/Strings sections.
- Built-in phaser and delay effects.
All parameters can be controlled by MIDI controllers.
Plug-in comes in 32 bit and 64 bit versions.
Fully compatible with SM Pro Audio's V-Machine.