PULS is a monophonic pulse wave synthesizer
with simple controls but complex sounds. From 2 pulse wave oscillators you can get chunky basses, scorching leads, retro chiptune, dusty lofi and oddball noises. With an unusual isometric pixel-art interface , what it lacks in knobs, it makes up for in sound.
It features custom pulse waveforms, unison, oscillator sync and ring modulation for some big ‘n’ dirty sound potential, with a tempo-sync LFO for pulse width modulation (PWM) as well as detune and volume modulation.
- Monophonic pulse wave synthesizer.
- 2 oscillators with custom pulse waveforms.
- Adjustable Pulse width, modulated by LFO (per osc).
- Unison per oscillator.
- Oscillator sync and ring modulation between oscillators.
- Adjustable non-linear Release.
- Tempo-sync LFO with 4 waveforms with adjustable speed and depth.
- Pulse width modulation per oscillator.
- Detune and volume modulation.
- Tempo-sync arpeggiator with 6 patterns.
- Arp can cover 1 to 4 octaves, synced to host (1/32 beats to 4 beats).
- Adjustable note length (0-100%).
- 32 presets covering many styles.