The R47 emulates a famous «rodent» pedal
It's modeled against a schematic of the unit, and tuned against clips of the real unit. Keep in mind this is a digital emulation and some aspects of the original sound might not be there. If you like the plugin, you would like the original analog hardware even more.
Modeled/Programmed in C++ by onQel (John Adrian Johansen).
- Input Level: Control the incoming (guitar) signal. Value of 1.0 = +0dB and 2.0 = +6dB
- Drive: Control the amount of dirt!
- Filter: A lowpass filter, max setting is full lowpass.
- Quality switch: 'LO' and 'HI' setting. HI setting removes additional aliasing.
- Stereo switch: Process two guitars at once. They must be hard-panned left/right to avoid bleed between channels!