SGA1566 preamplifier is loosely based on a single channel all tube vintage preamplifier
. To achieve the most authentic analog sound, the whole circuit is simulated in real time using the high performance circuit simulator. This level of sound fidelity comes at a price of high CPU utilization. For cases where such a CPU hit is prohibitive, we have added a model that is significantly less CPU intensive but slightly less accurate than the circuit simulation.
Use SGA1566 preamp to add warmth to a track, as a saturation compressor, or to add "dirt" with tube overdrive.
- Authentic analog sound through real-time high-performance circuit simulation.
- Preamp featuring two 12AX7 voltage amplification stages.
- CPU friendly model of the circuit.
- Two-band active Baxandall EQ that can be placed either at the beginning or at the end of the signal chain.
- Up to 4x oversampling.
- Mono or stereo processing mode.