SIR is a reverb device that works with impulse responses
.Impulse responses are generated by recording short, broadband signals and their corresponding room-reflections.
- Works with a fixed latency of 8960 samples (possibly compensated by VST-Host)
- You can adjust predelay, attack-time, length and stereo width of the impulse response
- Stretch (up & downsampling of impulse response)
- FFT EQ (to adjust the frequency spectrum of the impulse-response)
- Auto Gain (automatic volume compensation)
- Dynamic CPU Consumption (use only the CPU power that is needed to get the result)