Shuttle-Echo is a delay device
that focuses on imperfections in the repeats. Especially good for slap-back stuff & wild echo madness (the delay-time can be modulated).
Shuttle-Echo_extended1.2 (included in the zip) comes with dedicated LFO section for the filter frequency.
- MONO mode does NOT distort the original stereo-image. Each channel has it's own delay-chain, in mono-mode they both use the same settings.
- TIME: delay time.
- FEEDBACK: amount of repeats.
- 250 ms/750 ms: maximum delay time.
- TIME MOD: Modulates the delay time. The slider activates the effect & sets how much the delay time is affected.
- SINE/S&H: Selects between a sinewave or sample & hold LFO. (sample & hold changes to a random delaytime value at the rate of the speed control).
- FLUTTER: Pitch modulation effect (applied to the repeats only). The slider activates the effect & sets the mix.
- SINE/S&H: Selects between a sinewave or sample & hold waveform. (sample & hold creates random pitch changes at the rate of the speed control)
- FILTER: The slider activates & controls the mix of the filter.
- FREQ: Cutoff frequency.
- RES: Resonance.
- HIGHPASS/LOWPASS: Filter mode.
- DRIVE: Overdrive (applied to the repeats only). The slider activates & controls the dry/wet mix.
- DRIVE: amount of drive (waveshape).
- TRHESH: Threshold. This sets the level where the waveshaping occurs (increases volume with high drive settings).
- PRE FILTER/POST FILTER: puts the drive-section before or after the filter.