Shuttle-Echolette is a delay device that focuses on imperfections in the repeats
TIME: delay time.
PRESET FUNCTIONS (applied to delay-chain only):
- FEEDBACK: amount of repeats.
- 300 ms/2 sec: range of the delaytime. This switches to a different delay-module, so when changing from 300 ms to 2 sec, delays of earlier processed audio may appear.
- FILTER: dry/wet mix for a preset filter (lowpass).
- DRIVE: dry/wet mix for a preset overdrive (the drive is hooked up before the filter).
- MOD: dry/wet mix for a preset delaytime-modulation effect (The LFO is set up relatively slow & shallow).