Silkworm is an easy to use SuperSaw style analogue synth
with built in gate sequencer and delay unit, plus powerful filter, modulation and dynamic controls.
- Choose from sine, saw, ramp, triangle and pulse waveforms.
- Control over thickness of sound and over spread in stereo image.
- Band limiting filter using two 12db filters in series for a very characteristic sound.
- Ping pong delay with filter built in.
- Separate LFO for vibrato (preset with adjustable aftertouch level).
- Assignable LFO for modulating filter, bandwidth, pulse width, volume and panning.
- Mono and poly modes (mono is not only good for producing great soaring leads but also helps save CPU cycles).
- Various play/dynamic controls.
- Simple but effective sequenced gating effect that can be synced to external (host) clock.
- Very easy to program and capable of more than just trance sounds.