Sound Delay is an auxiliary multi-channel signal delaying
AU and VST plugin for professional audio applications. You may specify delay time in both milliseconds and samples, with a high level of precision. This plug-in – being technical in its purpose – provides a basic signal delaying function only, without signal feedback or modulation capabilities. Sound Delay also features internal mid/side encoding and decoding, and allows you to delay mid and side channels independently.
- Sample-accurate delaying.
- Stereo and multi-channel processing.
- Mid/side processing.
- A/B comparisons.
- Millisecond-accurate delaying.
- Internal channel routing.
- Preset manager.
- Contextual hint messages.
- Up to 3 seconds overall delay.
- Channel grouping.
- Undo/redo history.
- All sample rates support.