Supertron generates arpeggios and sequences
typical of the 70 and 80, Dance, Trance, percussion, etc..It also generates analog strings and other retro sounds. Its Step Modulator has 4 "scenes" that work as quick sub-presets, useful for live performances. This synthesizer includes filters with special features for working in the stereo panorama spectrum. The "Vintager" effect generates vintage warmth to the sound.
- 2 oscillators
- 2 envelope generators
- 2 filters with control of "Pan" (balance left/right) and "Wide" (panoramic frequency distribution)
- 1 LFO with Synchronization pulsator and Mono-Poly option
- "Vintager" effect: it provides vintage warmth as specified year (from 1960 to 2012)
- Standard Effects (reverb, chorus/flanger, delay, ECHO, Distortion)
- 1 Step Modulator of 16 steps that includes:
- 2 graphic screens
- modulation of tone, pulse, volume and filters
- Handling of the trigger of envelopes
- 4 Scenes for each preset (means 4 subpresets)
- Manual and automatic Scene change
IMPROVEMENTS AND CHANGES FOR V2.00
- SYNC WITH THE TEMPO:
The Step Modulator engine has been redesigned from scratch. Now you can play long notes without problems. It has been tested with notes of 32 bars in length.
- TIMBRAL DEFORMATION OF PRESETS:
The same new step Modulator engine solved the problem of progressive deformation of the sound when played long notes.
- NEW PRESETS:
4 presets were added at the end of the list of presets.
- COMPATIBILITY WITH PREVIOUS VERSION PRESETS:
By loading presets from the previous version, it is possible you may have to readjust some controls of Envelope Generators.