Tetra is a morphing synthesizer
which generates a band-limited quadrature signal, i.e. a stereo signal whose harmonics differ pairwise by 90 degrees. By morphing between two definable timbres, Tetra can create a wide range of unique sounds.
- Stereo output of band-limited quadrature signals with up to 1000 harmonics.
- Morphing between two timbres, controlled by an envelope.
- Copy & Paste buttons for quick storing and restoring of all control settings.
- Control changes may affect the sound either immediately or when the next note is played.
- Text field input for all controls.
- Freely selectable polyphony with up to 16 voices. Note sliding. Adjustable pitch bend range.
- Envelope and key tracking controlled volume.
- Freely adjustable Attack, Decay, and Release slopes.
- MIDI control of all parameters (NRPN).
- 100 presets.