The deputy Mark II is a plug-in in the tradition of classic string machines
and early polyphonic synthesizers, written in native C++ code for high performance.
- Polyphonic string/synthesizer (Poly) section and monophonic synthesizer (Mono) section.
- Built-in Ensemble and Phaser effects.
- Flexible keyboard assignment for Poly and Mono section.
- Up to 61 voices polyphony.
- Two band-limited frequency divider-driven oscillator banks.
- Sawtooth and PWM waveforms.
- 2-pole multi-mode filter and ADS envelope per voice.
- Global ADSR envelope for paraphonic modulation.
- Resonator bank (3 zero-delay feedback filters).
- Single VCO plus suboscillator and noise.
- 4-pole zero-delay feedback lowpass filter.
- ADSR envelope and LFO.
- Output of Poly section can be send to filter input.