Tube Amp applies asymmetric tube triode overdrive
usually found in single-tube microphone pre-amp boxes.The sound this plug-in produces varies from a mild warm overdrive to a fuzzy distortion. Tube Amp also includes a -6 dB/oct low-pass filter that is built-in into plug-in’s valve modeling equation, and can be used to imitate a lower-quality tube triode. Beside that, Tube Amp has a switchable output saturation stage which can be used to additionally overdrive the output signal. It features all standard advanced Voxengo plug-in features like full multi-channel operation, channel routing, built-in oversampling and other functions.
- Asymmetric tube triode overdrive.
- Stereo and multi-channel processing.
- Mid/side processing.
- Preset manager.
- Contextual hint messages.
- Two processing modes.
- Internal channel routing.
- Up to 8x oversampling.
- Undo/redo history.
- All sample rates support.
- Additional output saturation stage.
- Channel grouping.
- 64-bit floating point processing.
- A/B comparisons.
- Zero processing latency.