Whirlpool is a single-tap bpm-linked delay
with adjustable delay time feedback and filter. Also features 3 lfos that can be used to modulate cutoff, resonance and pan of the delay independantly of each other.
MIDI automation is available on most controls. To find out midi controller numbers simply mouse-over a control and a tool-tip will appear giving you the CC number for that control.
- MIDI controllable single-tap delay effect.
- BPM-linked delay time.
- Tap tempo down to 1/16 with multiplication up to x 5.
- Wet/Dry mix setting.
- Feedback control.
- Filter option for delay signal.
- Seperate LFO for cutoff modulation.
- Seperate LFO for resonance modulation.
- Seperate LFO for pan modulation.
- MIDI automation on most parameters.