Element VST is a loop modulating wav player
which loads a single 8, 16 or 24 bit wav.
Element VST was developed with a series of open source wav player modules created for SynthEdit, so that this item can be considered partially open source (e.g. the LFO modules have not been released at this time).
- wrap mode looping ("normal looping") with crossfade.
- bounce mode looping (forward-reverse).
- 2 crossfade modes.. fixed time (up to 1s) or loop relative (up to entire length of loop).
- 4 interpolation modes: floor ("none"), linear, cubic and hermite.
- emulated downsampling.
- loop position can modulate filter cutoff.
- a bunch of filter modes (low, band, high, cut, peak in moog, svf or biquad).
- curveable envelopes and stuff.
- modulating start/end (loop or otherwise) reverses playback if end is lower than start.
- 8 voices poly.