entropy is a 3 osc subtractive synth
with a set of pitch randomising options to generate melodies all on it’s own.
- Change pitch of each oscillator on a tempo sync’d timescale to random pitch value.
- Maximum change +/- value is adjustable.
- Blip pitch of each oscillator at random intervals to random pitch value.
- Pitch change and blip can be quantized to nearest x semitones.
- Blip has adjustable probability.
- Blip maximum +/- value adjustable, duration adjustable in seconds.
- Route any/all oscillators to state variable filter.
- Route any/all oscillators and/or filter output to flanger.
- Blip flanger rate at random intervals to random value.
- All randomising can be seeded and looped on 1 to 32 bar cycle.
- Each randomised parameter has a different seed, set from one master seed.
- Detune in octaves, semitones and cents.
- Adsr volume envelope.
- Mono/polyphonic switch with adjustable portamento.