pfilter creates a steppy, gated effect, but using filter cut-off
instead of volume to give a wider range of possibilities. It uses a variable state filter, triggered between 2 adjustable cut-off values by a tempo-sync'd probability-based step sequencer. An LFO can modulate the filter when triggered and trigger pulse length, attack and release can shape the sound
- Tempo-sync step sequencer, with 2 to 32 steps over a sequence length of 2 to 32 beats.
- Can be programmed or random, by setting the probability of each step from 0-100%.
- Seeded randomisation for repeatable loops up to 100 beats long.
- Resonant variable filter, LP, HP, BP and notch.
- Filter triggered between upper and lower cut-off values, in either direction.
- Tempo sync LFO, with 6 waveforms and settings from 1/16 beat to 96 beats.
- Adjustable pulse length, attack and decay for shaping the modulation.
- Random swing for step sequencer.
- Wet/dry mix control.
- Midi CC and midi learn.